mavi kız hikayeleri - blue girl stories


I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other,
it's beautiful.


If not, it can't be helped
.



Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Yael Naim - Far Far dinlerken



Originally uploaded by nepnep®
Life is not black and white.

At least mine isn’t.


Sometimes I wish it was. It would make everything so much easier for everyone…especially for me. But, it’s not. Or it could've been like a rainbow? I’d love to say my life is like a rainbow – alive with all those colors: fresh, fun, young and full of energy…but, it’s not and I can’t help it.

I’m gray. And not just one, specific tone of gray either. I have so many different shades of it...it’s in my mind, heart and soul, with only a touch of blue.

But sometimes, once in awhile, all those shades of gray create an illusion…those who look, get the wrong impression - they think I’m full of color. Probably because no one ever gets to look for too long or from too near. I’m elusive like that – and grateful for it.

I thought I wanted to know the why’s and how’s, but I have this suspicious feeling…Like I might close my eyes, ears and start chanting gibberish when the time actually does come for me to see and hear the truth.

The Truth...for me means reality, which means...nothing.

Basically The Truth is too real and Reality is a bit too much like French for me. I can fake knowing it, but I actually have no idea about it. And, like French, I don’t think I’ll ever seriously bother with it anyway.



No comments: