mavi kız hikayeleri - blue girl stories


I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other,
it's beautiful.


If not, it can't be helped
.



Friday, February 05, 2010

peeeeh.



“I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone as megalomaniac as you…” said the red man to the blue girl sitting beside him. “If only you didn’t keep it all bottled up, you could maybe show a bit of it once in a while, you know - without overdoing it…I think you could be so much happier.”



“I am happy” said the girl; though she could see the look he was giving her. “What?! I am.”




“I know you can fool yourself into believing you’re happy, that’s not what I meant. I mean you could actually BE happy…real happy – not like the charade you usually put up.”









No comments: